(Last updated July 29, 2021)
Table of Contents
2) Acceptance And Use
3) Who we Are
4) Summary of Personal Information and Use
5) PII, HIPAA and PHI collection of Data
6) Data Protection Principles
7) Types Of Data We Collect From You
8) Types of Personal Data we collects
9) Cookies and web beacons
10) How We Use Your Data
11) With Whom We Share Your Data
12) Data Subjects
13) California Users Rights
14) Your Data Privacy Rights and Choices
15) Our Policy Towards Children
16) Data Security
17) Terms and Conditions
20) Contact Us
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY
BY USING OUR SERVICES OR BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT, YOU AGREE THIS GESTURE TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE PRIVACY STATEMENT. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information which the we process relating to people who have:
• When you use the Anaheim Web Agency services Or Website
• Register for an account;
• Purchase one of our Plans
• agreed to receive marketing information from us;
• contact us for inquires and support
2. Acceptance And Use
If you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Policy. You should immediately discontinue any access to the Anaheim Web Agency Website and Services.
3. Who We Are
Anaheim Web Agency is a web design and development agency based in California that is focused on providing a market-leading web design, Search Engine Optimization, content marketing, ecommerce services etc. The Anaheim Web Agency Website accessible at https://anaheimwebagency.com.
4. Summary of Personal Information and Use
We may collect or obtain Personal Data about you, and this information may be stored or processed out of your location through the following methods:
• Directly from you (e.g., Get a FREE One-on-One Consultation via the Website, create an account or contact us for inquiries); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you use our services);
We may also receive Personal Information about you from third parties.
5. PII, and collection of Data
When you use Anaheim Web Agency Website and Services Anaheim Web Agency will collect from you some certain PII, like Name, Email address and billing-related information as part of providing the Services this (PII) personal Identifying Information may be considered a “Personal Identifyable information” (PII) under the California Consumer Privacy Acts(“CCPA”). The following are examples of how we use your Personal Information:
o To Provide our products and Services
o Providing you a free Consultation.
o Offering and Improving the Website and services
o User Engagement
o Legal Compliance
6. Data Protection Principles
We collect, process, and use personal data (under the definitions of The California Consumer Privacy Acts(“CCPA”), to provide our services. Personal data means any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, such as name, email, address, and any form of personal identification.
We are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and will ensure that personal data is:
• Used lawfully, fairly, and transparently;
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
• Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
• Accurate and kept up to date;
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
7. Types Of User Personal Data We Collect
We may collect and process the following personal information about you if you are a user of the Anaheim Web Agency Website and Services:
• Personal Profile Information. When you visit our Website or perhaps register an account with us, or book an appointment; we will collect your
first and last name,
your email address,
your chosen password,
Date of birth
Billing or credit card information.
• Correspondence Data. Any correspondence you send us.
• Usage Data. We also collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our services.
We may also collect your geographic location based on your IP address. We may use this information, to analyse trends, administer the site, track users, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies that we use fall into the following categories:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Cookies are used to facilitate a user’s log-in, as navigation aids, and as session timers, and to restrict underage use of our tools and services. We do not link non-personal information from cookies to personally identifiable information without permission.
We use web beacons to collect information about the use of our services. The information collected by web beacons allows us to monitor how many people are using our services, how many people open our e-mails, and determine for what purposes these actions are being taken. Our web beacons are not used to track activity outside of our services.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. If for any reason you do not want us to track your use of our site using cookies, you can opt out of this using your browser settings and can also select the option “Do Not Track” (for more information please refer to your browser). Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar.
9. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances, but for more information about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your data
• Provide our services to you
• conduct further analysis on research data we have already collected;
• Providing you a free Consultation.
• Protect Anaheim Web Agency
• Debug the site and service to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
• Defend ourselves in litigation and investigations and to prosecute litigations
• To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
10. With Whom We Share Your Data
Anaheim Web Agency only shares your personal information with third parties under the circumstances described below. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you for monetary or other valuable consideration.
• Advertising and Analytics Partner: We may share usage data with third-party advertisers and analytics providers through cookies and other similar technologies. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
• Certain legal obligations: Anaheim Web Agency may be required to disclose personal information if directed by a court of law or other governmental entities. we will attempt to give you prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
• With Service Providers: We may share personal information with vendors, consultants, payment processors, and other service providers that provide us with specific services and unique process information on our behalf. These services may include providing customer support, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Website functionality, facilitating payment processing, supporting contests, surveys, and other features offered on our Website. These service providers are not permitted to use your personal information for any other purpose. Their use of such personal data will be subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
11. Data Subjects
For individuals who are located in the United State, or Canada (collectively “Data Subjects”), data collected from you may be transferred or processed in California, United State. When your data is collected, we rely on legal bases for processing your information. We generally only process your data where we are required to do so, where the processing is necessary to provide our services to you (or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract with you).
12. California Users Rights
Anaheim Web Agency (“Anaheim Web Agency”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting your data privacy and upholding your rights. In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing this privacy notice that outlines your CCPA rights and explains how you can exercise those rights. This privacy notice applies solely to our Clients residing in California.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
• Identifiers, such as name, alias, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
• Personal information listed in the California Customer Records Statute, such as name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal Law, such as race or color, ancestry or national origin, religion or creed, age (over 40), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status.
• Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other Websites, systems and advertisements.
• Geolocation data. Such as your present location you are using the Website and services etc
• Sensory data, such as audio, electronic, visual and similar information created in connection with our business activities.
How We Use Your Personal Information
• To provide our products and services, such as in processing your requests, and payments.
• To improve our services, for example, when we use your feedback to improve your experience with us.
• To communicate with you, only when necessary to carry out a service you signed up for and in keeping you updated on your account and our business
• To manage and maintain our business, such as performing audits, conducting safety and quality measures, maintain records, and complying with law and legal processes.
Anaheim Web Agency does not share nor sell your personal information to third parties.
California Privacy Rights
• Right to Access. You have the right to request access to personal information that we collected from you and on how we used the collected information in the past 12 months.
• Right to Delete. You have the right to request deletion of any personal information we have on you, subject to certain exceptions.
• Withdraw Your Consent: Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Unless otherwise permitted by the CCPA or other laws, we will not:
• Right to Complaint: You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Please contact us for more information, and we will send you a link or our data protection officer’s address
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of specific Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us here or email us with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account.
13. Our Policy Towards Children
The Anaheim Web Agency respects the privacy of children and we are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Regulation COPPA. This Site does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. However, we may provide our service to children under 13 years of age but under the supervision of a parental guardian.
14. Data Security
We are committed to maintaining your data’s security, having measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. We employ modern and secure techniques to protect our systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and we regularly upgrade our security as better methods become available. Our data centers and our partners utilize new physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, although we use industry-standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot (and do not) guarantee the absolute security of personal data.
15. Terms and Conditions
To learn more about our terms and conditions, please visit our Terms of Service page, which establishes the use, and disclaimer, governing our Website’s usage.
18. Contact Us