ANAHEIM WEB AGENCY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Last Updated July 29, 2021)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
Welcome to Anaheim Web Agency, the owner and operator of various platforms, including the Grub Gadget website available at https://anaheimwebagency.com/ and other media or platforms. We provide a web design and development agency based in California (“the services”) via the Anaheim Web Agency Website accessible at the URL https://anaheimwebagency.com (Anaheim Web Agency website). These terms of service (“Terms”) serve as an agreement between you and Anaheim Web Agency,” “We” or the “Anaheim Web Agency”) and governs your access to and use of the Services offered by Anaheim Web Agency.
We may provide you the ability to use certain services provided by the Anaheim Web Agency (the “Services”). Your access to and use of the Anaheim Web Agency services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE ANAHEIM WEB AGENCY SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION AND EVERY OTHER AGREEMENTS PROVIDED BY ANAHEIM WEB AGENCY.
2) User Agreement
3) Privacy Statement
4) Survival of Provisions
5) Who We Are
6) Eligibility for Access
7) Pricing And Plans
8) Payment Methods
9) Billing/Price Changes
10) Delivery Policy
11) Third-party processors
14) Acceptable Use Policy
15) Copyrights and Repeat Infringer Policy
16) Intellectual Property
17) Limitation of Liability
18) Commercial Use only
19) Public Forums, and Blog Posts
21) Affiliate Policy and Disclaimer
22) Affiliate Terms
23) Your feedback
24) Customer Support
25) For California Citizens (CCPA)
26) Our GDPR and CCPA Data Protection Compliance
27) Choice of Law
29) Copyright Notice
2. User Agreement
You may only use this Site for lawful purposes when seeking to design a website, Increase Search Engine performance, ecommerce development, etc. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Anaheim Web Agency website or any information submitted to or available through it. You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this Site and should ensure details supplied are true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive. Nor should you supply information that is discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the services at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
3. Survival of Provisions
Each provision of the Terms shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. These Terms shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by a competent court.
4. Privacy Statement
5. Who We Are
Anaheim Web Agency is a web design and development agency based in California that is focused on providing a market-leading web design, Search Engine Optimization, content marketing, ecommerce services etc. The Anaheim Web Agency website accessible at https://anaheimwebagency.com.
6. Eligibility for Access
By accessing and using the Anaheim Web Agency website, you acknowledge and agree that you are representing to us that you are over the age of 18 and you are of legal age to form a legally binding contract.
7. Pricing And Plans
At Anaheim Web Agency, we help businesses develop at a fast pace. We offer several SEO bundles which are tailored to help each business grow without having to break the bank. Our bundles are focused on giving you a base for sustainable online development, letting you attract potential clients to your site – no matter what they are looking for. Below are our pricing and plans options;
• SEO Essential; The SEO Essential bundle is pegged at $499 per month, it aims to offer you more value for your money to help build your site and grow your business. When you purchase this bundle you will have access to our Amazing SEO Infused
I. 50,000 words contents
II. 50 high quality Articles that is able to pull in Enormous Traffics to your site
III. We will proofread all your articles for free,
IV. We create you an attention grabbing 10 page website design for your business
V. We will offer you Google analytics and GSC
VI. Make sure your website is Responsive and ready to be published
• SEO Standard; The SEO Standard bundle is pegged at $999 per month, it aims to offer you more value for your money to help build your site and grow your business. When you purchase this bundle you will have access to our Amazing SEO Infused;
I. 100,000 words contents
II. 100 high quality Articles that is able to pull in Enormous Traffics to your site
III. We will provide you Topic Clusters,
IV. We create you an attention grabbing 15 page website design for your business
V. We will offer you Google Tag Manager
VI. We will offer you Wireframe Source File
• SEO Enterprise; The SEO Enterprise bundle is pegged at $1499 per month, it aims to offer you more value for your money to help build your site and grow your business. When you purchase this bundle you will have access to our Amazing SEO Infused;
I. 150,000 words contents
II. 150 high quality Articles that is able to pull in Enormous Traffics to your site
III. We will provide you Internal Linking,
IV. We create you Data Studio Integration
V. We offer you 20 Page website design
VI. We will offer you Top notch Ecommerce Development services.
8. Payment Methods
To use Anaheim Web Agency Service the User must provide valid payment method. User always bears personal responsibility for any and all charges associated with the service purchased. Failure to settle outstanding obligations for purchased services may result in account suspension. The User is hereby on notice that Certain Payment Methods may lead to additional financial surcharges, thus the User has to check with his or her Payment Method service provider to verify transactional costs of payment.
9. Billing/Price Changes
Anaheim Web Agency plans and prices are subject to change without notice. Any price changes become effective in the next billing cycle.
10. Delivery Policy
All design order files are delivered to Customer Provided Email or account as per the date specified on the “Order Confirmation Page”. An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client.
11. Third-party processors
The User acknowledges that Anaheim Web Agency may utilize third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process financial transactions. A third-party payment processor is an entity that helps Anaheim Web Agency receive payments online from Users without setting up merchant accounts with a bank. Third-party electronic payment processors bears any and all responsibility for the security and accuracy of the transaction.
Our Subscription Plans will automatically renew until it is cancelled by the Client. In order to cancel the service, you must contact Anaheim Web Agency Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anaheim Web Agency Customer Relations department will assist you with the cancellation process.
We do not offer refunds due to the nature of our services. All purchase is final and cannot be refunded. However, if you want to reactivate your plan after cancellation, you will be charged a certain fee depending on your project.
14. Acceptable Use Policy
The following sets forth Anaheim Web Agency “Acceptable Use Policy”: You agree not to use the Anaheim Web Agency website or Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
• No Fraud: we do not tolerate Fraud in any capacity
• No Interference. You may not interfere with any other user’s ability to use or enjoy our Services.
• No Discrimination. You may not use our Services to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the privacy of any third party.
• Don’t Damage Our Services or Servers. You may not post or facilitate the distribution of software viruses or any computer code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit our Services’ or obtain unauthorized access to our Services or Content or any data or other information of any third party.
• No Unauthorized Access. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to our Services or use our Services, Content, or any information contained therein for any unlawful purpose. Anaheim Web Agency, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall determine whether any content you transmit or receive or your use of our Services violates this provision.
• No Collection of Personal Information from Other Users. You may not collect information about other users of our Services or use any such information to transmit or facilitate the transmission of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk Email, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
• Be Yourself. You may not impersonate or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any other person or entity.
If You violate these platform guidelines, we reserve the right to remove You from the Anaheim Web Agency Platform. Whether conduct violates, our rules of conduct will be determined in Anaheim Web Agency’s sole discretion.
15. Copyrights and Repeat Infringer Policy
Anaheim Web Agency stand against anyone who is infringing upon another intellectual property. We are strongly against the exploitation of someone else’s intellectual property. Anaheim Web Agency has set out the following policy under the United State DMCA Copyright Act of 1976
Suppose Anaheim Web Agency has a good faith belief that any content (including User) appearing on its Platform violates any copyrights or has been illegally copyrighted. In that case, Anaheim Web Agency reserves the right to remove, block, or otherwise ‘takedown’ the content. Anaheim Web Agency also reserves the right to remove from the Application or website any user, or other parties, who are repeat offenders of the United State DMCA Copyright Act of 1976.
16. Intellectual Property
Anaheim Web Agency retains all right, title and interest in the platform, the Anaheim Web Agency website performance, including response times, load averages, usage statistics, and activity logs (collectively, “Usage Information”), Usage Information, and any derivative works thereof. You will not copy or transmit any Material except if you are doing so for your personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices presented on our Website must appear on all print copies. Your use of and access to the Anaheim Web Agency Website does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included on the Anaheim Web Agency Website or Blog site.
17. Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Anaheim Web Agency website, Services. Neither Anaheim Web Agency nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Anaheim Web Agency, Services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
18. Commercial Use only
Client acknowledges and agrees that the Products purchased from Anaheim Web Agency are for personal, own internal, commercial use, and not for resale purposes. These terms do not grant distribution rights as a reseller, which must be agreed to separately.
19. Public Forums, and Blog Posts
Anaheim Web Agency may provide various open communication tools on one of our platforms, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools. Therefore, if you choose to use these feature to submit any type of content to our platform or Blog Site, it is your personal responsibility to use the features in a responsible and ethical manner.
We reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any case without the prior written consent of Anaheim Web Agency. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
21. Affiliate Policy and Disclaimer
At Anaheim Web Agency we aim to help our client enjoy more rewards for using our services, by designing the refer-a-friend program (Affiliate Program) for all our esteem customers. You have the chance to earn over $3000 if your referred party signs on for Anaheim Web Agency services valued at $15,000 or more. Anaheim Web Agency reserves the rights to any service exclusions. Your account with us will be credited once your referred friend’s full first payment goes through.
22. Affiliate Terms
Please make sure you follow these terms when promoting our services.
• Do not make any false claims about our services. Make sure anything your write or say about our service is accurate.
• You cannot sign up for our services using your own affiliate link.
• Do not send your affiliate link in emails that were collected without the consent of the person receiving the email.
• Do not put your affiliate link on any website that promotes gambling, adult material, or pharmaceuticals.
By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge that you have been informed of this affiliate policy and consent to the affiliate terms.
23. Your feedback
We encourage you to share your reviews and feedback with us, and we promise to respect your feedback irrespective of the outcome, for it helps us improve on our services and make us serve you better. By submitting feedback, you are granting us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense freely) to use, copy, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, syndicate, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute feedback we receive from you for any purpose, including business, commercial, marketing, advertising, or otherwise.
24. Customer Support
We offer 24-Hour Customer Support to address your queries and questions. You can contact us any time and we guarantee to respond immediately.
25. For California Citizens (CCPA)
California citizens who use our website are entitled to the consumer rights notice Under the California Civil Code Section 1798.83. California residents have the right to receive information about third parties with whom we have shared information for marketing purposes once per calendar year and during the previous calendar year. A description of the categories of personal information shared and a description of the nature of the business with whom it was shared can be requested
To make such a request, please call or send an email. With the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line of any email request. Please also identify the domain name of the website you are inquiring about and include your name, email address, and mailing address in any request.
We will respond to you within a reasonable time of your request.
26. Our GDPR and CCPA Data Protection Compliance
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and that of our Clients. By using the email@example.com Services, You acknowledge and agree to Anaheim Web Agency collection, usage and disclosure of personal information is governed by the Supreme Court of California, and the California Consumer Privacy Protection regulation.
We collects and uses personal data of users to the extent that is necessary for the creation, and design of website. To this end, Anaheim Web Agency’ Data Protection Officer (DPO) constantly ensures compliance of all personal data processing in progress within Anaheim Web Agency operations.
Also, Anaheim Web Agency certifies the following:
• We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure and be able to demonstrate that the processes are carried out under the CCPA Regulation when it acts as the data controller.
• We will provide sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that any processing of personal data meets the requirements of the CCPA and guarantees protection of the rights of the person in question when acting as a subcontractor.
• In the event of subcontracting, it retains only those subcontractors who provide sufficient guarantees that appropriate technical and organizational measures will be implemented so that any processing of personal data meets the requirements of the CCPA and guarantees protection of the rights of the person in question
• Lastly, Anaheim Web Agency undertakes to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to retain personal data for the duration stipulated depending on the nature of said data.
27. Choice of Law
This agreement And the Relationship between You and Anaheim Web Agency Shall be governed by The California Supreme Court. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to necessary Arbitration.
If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your jurisdiction, we should like to hear from you. However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
The Anaheim Web Agency website, Services and Anaheim Web Agency Content are protected by the United State copyright law, trademark and other laws of foreign countries.
29. Copyright Notice
Copyright ©2021 Anaheim Web Agency Website.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Anaheim Web Agency website and material.
All The Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights in Anaheim Web Agency website Are Reserved.
If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org